- This event has passed.
Holy Fire® Reiki Workshops (Usui and Karuna Reiki®) with Grace Garneau
November 14 @ 9:00 am - 6:30 pm
One event on November 1, 2020 at 9:00 am
One event on November 13, 2020 at 9:00 am
One event on November 14, 2020 at 9:00 am
One event on November 15, 2020 at 9:00 am
One event on November 27, 2020 at 9:00 am
One event on November 28, 2020 at 9:00 am
One event on November 29, 2020 at 9:00 am
Create wonderful changes in your life, and in your way of being in the world by becoming a Holy Fire® Reiki Practitioner. It will lead to deep healing and peace for yourself and for others.
Usui Reiki I and II – Oct 31 and Nov 1 – $125 each.
Usui Master Series – Nov 13, 14, 15 – $375
Karuna Master Series – Nov 27, 28, 29 – $375
(Prices will increase for future workshops.)
Holy Fire® and Karuna Reiki® are service marks of William Lee Rand, founder of the International Center for Reiki Training.
Grace is a Holy Fire III Karuna Reiki Master, a Visionary Artist, a Brennan Healing Practitioner and a Crystal Grid Worker. She has 27 years of experience with energy work.
For more information call 928-274-2086
Or email Grace at firstname.lastname@example.org
Holy Fire® Reiki is an amazingly powerful form of Reiki introduced by the International Center for Reiki Training. It is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness.
Some of its qualities that people have experienced include:
– It works continuously even when you’re not thinking about it, and it spontaneously heals
issues as they arise.
– It always respects free will.
– It heals deeply and quickly without any ‘healing process’ or ‘healing crisis.’
– It replaces worry with a sense of safety in a very pronounced way.
– It provides guidance that is palatable for every level of life experience.
– It develops personality traits that are healthy for a person to have – such as love of self and
others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, pease etc.
– Gives a wonderful feeling of being loved that is deep and nurturing.
– Once received, it continues to develop itself to keep becoming more evolved and effective.
These qualities are present in Reiki I and II and become more pronounced in the Usui Master Class and the Karuna Master Class.